While Bizi Vitamin Honey can be consumed on its own like a Gogurt, the product really comes to light when featured on different foods! We made a short list that describes some of our favorite recipes that can be easily enhanced through the quick squeeze of our Vitamin Honey.
- This one is super simple! Buy some premade overnight oats from Trader Joes and simply squeeze some Vitamin Honey on top before eating. Not only does this help you get your daily vitamins, but it also adds a sweet kick to your oats!
- Smoothies are a great way to combine a bunch of different fruits that promise different vitamins into one superfood. Of course, the way to make this even more delicious and nutritious is by squeezing some Vitamin Honey in it as well!
- Want some of our smoothie tips? Combine your favorite frozen fruit pack, your preferred milk, some chia seeds for fiber, and a little scoop of protein powder in a blender before adding your Vitamin Honey on top! Our special ingredient- a frozen banana to thicken the smoothie up!
Loaded Apple Slices
- This is one of our favorite filling sweet treats at Bizi! Slice up an apple and thinly spread some nut butter on each slice. After that, sprinkle on some granola, chia seeds, toasted coconut, and a drizzle of Vitamin Honey on top. It makes for a great healthy afternoon snack!
- Add some Vitamin Honey into your favorite honey-based dressing for your salad! Some of our favorite dressings are honey-lemon and honey balsamic vinaigrette! It’s such an easy way to enhance an otherwise boring salad.
- Glazed carrots are our favorite way to eat carrots at Bizi. Carrots naturally have this sweet side, and a honey and brown sugar glaze is a great way to bring this side of the carrots out. Make your glazed carrots as you normally would and coat them in our Vitamin Honey after they start to cool down a bit. Remember- if you cook with Vitamin Honey at high temperatures, the nutrients will degrade- so it's best to add it after the cooking process is completed!
- Many lean fishes are often paired with a sweet glaze on top. After you have cooked and glazed your fish, squeeze some Vitamin Honey on top to add a nutritious boost to your dinner! When you pair this with the glazed carrots from before- you’ve got a great, healthy dinner option!
- Don’t like fish? That’s alright! Try a sweet, glazed ham instead! Or your favorite chicken wings for something more casual!
Try some of these recipes on your own and let us know how they turned out and if you like them! Feel free to share images of them with us on social media or via email at email@example.com!